Take charge, save time & reduce costs
There is an increasing need to reduce costs for building maintenance including cost for cleaning windows and other glass and ceramic surfaces. Prebona Siccol provides an effective and lasting means of making windows and other glass and ceramic surfaces self cleaning with the help of water, e.g. rain. One big benefit of Prebona Siccol is that it can be applied to windows in place.
Prebona Siccol can be used to treat:
• Windows, e.g. those prone to hard water buildup
• Mirrors and ceramic tiles in bathrooms and toilets
• Tiled surfaces in public swimming pool areas
• Tiled surfaces in restaurant kitchens and food processing facilities
• In greenhouses to prevent formation of water condensation droplets
Use Prebona Siccol on clean and dry surfaces. Apply a very thin film evenly to avoid streaks. It is recommended to apply about 10 ml Prebona Siccol per m2 depending on surface material and application method. Always treat a hidden surface to determine colour change before treating the whole surface.